Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The amount of dog "muck" around Ballina

Options
  • 01-10-2010 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭

I've noticed it more and more lately - especially if you're walking along the river. Walking along some of the darker patches of the footpath is like going through a minefield, waiting for the squidge:mad:

Dog-walkers, don't be so f*cking careless - pick it up, put it in your pocket and bring it home with you.:mad:

Rant over

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Doesn't surprise me. I was up in Ballina a few weeks ago for the first time in years and the amount of knackers I saw was crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

It's not knacker sh*t decorating the pavements, it's dog's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 gunne

i think it suits the place

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

I think Ballina is looking a lot better these days. The refurb of Pearse street looks great.
    The problem is the people that care about the town need to get involved.
    I have approached people who dropped rubbish etc and asked them to pick it up, its really easy to just be negative ^^
    Whoever is responsible for the graffiti "ed" on the BOI and on the new bridge should be ashamed of themselves, they probably are the same people that go arouns saying the place is a sh1t hole :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭alex73

Ballina has come along light years ... Nice centre, Beleek walk is a credit.

Problem is there are 20% of residents who have ZERO pride in the town and dump rubbish at will. Its a disgrace. You have some estates that are well kept but the residents and you have others that are dumps and where people only look after their own patch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement