Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

poor kittens

Options
  • 01-10-2010 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

did any of you get the irish daily mirror today, if not you will be sick , on page 17 there is a foto of few kittens some b###erd wraped them in wire together , it was wraped so tight the wire cut through their paws, thats when i lost my dinner didnt read anymore. some vet in galway has them.god i am really sick , why oh why a human does that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

That happened last week, the kittens all died at the vets :(

Sick twisted bastards

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

Oh that is just so upsetting, what kind of pyscho does this stuff. Probably better that the poor little mites died. What a life and death, so upset.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Pudding11

there is no punishment hard enough for people like that. i just dont get how their mind works. how can they look at an animal and even consider hurting them?! It just makes me sick to the stomach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Oh god thats awful :(

What the hell is going on with the world at the moment,lots of stories of horrific animal abuse lately. :( Although I suppose it goes on all the time only now the media decided to highlight it.

Hats off to the guys on here who work with charities, and rescues. I honestly dont know how you do it. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sophiecat

The punishment should fit the crime,presuming they ever catch these warped individuals. A local stray has been shrewd enough to choose our shed to have her gorgeous brood but had they been born somewhere else I dread to think what fate might have befallen them...especially with Halloween on the horizon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭dezzyd

sambuka41 wrote: »
    Oh god thats awful :(

Hats off to the guys on here who work with charities, and rescues. I honestly dont know how you do it. :(

Could not agree more. We get to hear or read about it and end up being so disgusted, upset and angry. These guys have to deal with it head on. Personally, I could not do it. My heart would break to be honest.

Those poor kittens, jesus there are some downright sick and twisted people in this world. I would like to know WHAT EXACTLY did they get from doing that to tiny defenceless animals? :mad: Words can not describe what I would do if I came across a person capable of such cruelty

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

My Vet tried to save these poor kittens but they had to be put down. They were 48 hours old & were dumped with their legs tied in Quarry Road, Menlo Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭dezzyd

Discodog wrote: »
    My Vet tried to save these poor kittens but they had to be put down. They were 48 hours old & were dumped with their legs tied in Quarry Road, Menlo Galway.

I would like to dump those responsible with their legs tied in the Liffey :mad:

Advertisement