Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving from Heuston to Lansdowne Rd

Options
  • 01-10-2010 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey, could anyone give me good directions to drive from Heuston Station to Lansdown Rd this eve. It'd be about 6 in the evening so as far as I know some roads are closed to traffic and googlemaps / aa road watch seem to be taking these roads. I don't know my way around dublin at all so some help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

If your going to see a performance at Lansdowne Rd, you will not get past Bath ave coming from Grand Canal st in a car as it will be cordoned off.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

gurramok wrote: »
    If your going to see a performance at Lansdowne Rd, you will not get past Bath ave coming from Grand Canal st in a car as it will be cordoned off.
    There are no event on in the stadium tonight, except perhaps in the suites which won't require any road closures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Bluetonic wrote: »
    There are no event on in the stadium tonight, except perhaps in the suites which won't require any road closures.

On a related issue, I don't know how local people can endure the new road closures. What happened was that they created a new entrance via Bath ave to the stadium and when I was down there last time, it was jam packed with people availing of the local pubs as well as pouring into the stadium.

I know a local down that way and they never realised the new entrance would cause so much hassle on matchdays.:eek:

Advertisement