Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frilled Dragon

Options
  • 01-10-2010 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

OK i am buying a frilled dragon next week and need some info on humidity , i have a bearded dragon all ready but this humidity has me confused , im not buying the frilled dragon till i understand this so all help would be really appreciated

ohh and also has any body pictures of tanks and ways to stop me losing humidity / heat :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

You would be better posting in the vivarium section at the top of this forum;). It's a seperate forum for this sort of thing.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

OK i am buying a frilled dragon next week and need some info on humidity , i have a bearded dragon all ready but this humidity has me confused , im not buying the frilled dragon till i understand this so all help would be really appreciated

ohh and also has any body pictures of tanks and ways to stop me losing humidity / heat :D

Best way to raise humidity is to put a large water bowl under the heat lamp.The water evaporates and raises the humidity in the tank.

Now if you have loads of vents then you may need to block some off to retain the moisture in the tank.

Sphagnum moss is also a good retainer of moisture so you could use some of that in one end of the tank.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 brian_gargiulo

ya ill try find that moss is there any place that is known for buying it or will i just go to a nursery that sells plants ?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

ya ill try find that moss is there any place that is known for buying it or will i just go to a nursery that sells plants ?

You`ll get it in any good nursery or reptile shop.

can i ask does any body know of any links on this for frilled dragons as i don't wish to start new thread if there's one all ready

• Advertisement

thanks brilliant links great help

Advertisement