Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JAVA Grinds Available

Options
  • 01-10-2010 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

*snip*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

How much per hour? Sure why no just download vtc training and cbt nuggets on C++ and java every thing you need to pass the course is covered with them

• Registered Users Posts: 4 AmitKharb

for first hour €30, after that if you will be interested €40 per hour, Programming is not learning languages, its all about your approach to the problem to solve a problem in best SIMPLE way. You have to decide whether you want to just pass the course or want to learn programming,,

It just me but 40 an hour is abit over the top in this day & age with more cut back on the way. A person would min need about 8 hrs @ 40 your taking about 310 euro for that you could go down to little island and get a crash course on java which is 2 full days down in pearsons the computer test center.

Passing and knowing the simplest way of doing programming is all covered in the trainning DVDs you can get easy on any torrent site

Learn from CDs, I am asking what is reasonable, good luck

I have my java well done, study that when I was in 5th class and when I done software development in Tralee and i am just saying what I used were Dvd from the Internet and got on very well. Most of the programming classes in CIT are 100% class work only C++ are 30 60.

• Advertisement

you did well from DVDs does not mean that everybody will do good from DVDs, there are lots of books, dvds and everything but nothing is better than face to face communication.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

If you have grinds to offer please post on the CITSU website instead. Advertising isn't allowed on boards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement