Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 - Glitches in substitutions?

Options
  • 01-10-2010 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

hey guys, is anyone else noticing little things in the pre-substitution animations when the camera focuses on one player while the sub loads, such as the crowd going silent for a second or some players popping into view etc? just little things that dont bother me but just want to check i dont have a glitchy copy of the game

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I've noticed the crowd sound stopping alright, but its usually during those scenes where they focus on a player and show his shots or distance stats.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Yea right before a sub it goes to a screen with a player on it and gives it a stat. I reckon this si jsut the new loading screen for subs, as you remeber FIFA 10 had the shot of the stands for its loading screen before subs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Yea right before a sub it goes to a screen with a player on it and gives it a stat. I reckon this si jsut the new loading screen for subs, as you remeber FIFA 10 had the shot of the stands for its loading screen before subs

I didn't actually notice that its a replacement for the sub loading screen! Makes sense though. So many different stats and flashes popping up during matches - my favorite so far Bolton 4 - Man Utd 0 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Yeah i've noticed this alright but dont really mind. There is a few bugs/glitches in the game alright but nothign major. Great game though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭raheny red

After my mate made a sub last night at half.........

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/40212117

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭sagat2

I encountered a glitch where the subbed in player was invisible. The arrow would appear above where his head should have been but the graphic for him never loaded. Took me a minute to figure out what was happening and then had to sub off my sub.

Advertisement