Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tk Maxx Opening 28/10/10

• 01-10-2010 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi everyone, just to share some information on the new tk maxx store that I have found out. The new store will be opening the 28th of October at the railway square location(the old pennys)The stores opening hours will be mon to fri 9-9 and sat 9-7 and sunday 12-7. The store will consists of more mens/womens/kids clothing and less homeware but more shoes bags etc. . .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Alanson wrote: »
    Hi everyone, just to share some information on the new tk maxx store that I have found out. The new store will be opening the 28th of October at the railway square location(the old pennys)The stores opening hours will be mon to fri 9-9 and sat 9-7 and sunday 12-7. The store will consists of more mens/womens/kids clothing and less homeware but more shoes bags etc. . .

the missus is delighted.......:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Alanson wrote: »

Hope you paid for this ad ;)
    Yeah also hope the mens clothes section is better,being going down hill for months.Was this store always 9-9 mon to friday??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

less homeware....Balls! you can pick up good kitchen stuff there :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

wish they wouldn't pack the clothes rails so tight.....kinda puts you off but guess u youngwans don't mind:D

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭jad2007

I wonder how Harvey Normans etc. are doing since they moved, Anyone know is there any other companies looking at there old unit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I'm not a fan of TK Maxx but I haven't been out to that retail park since they left. My friend is addicted so we've been to Kilkenny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

ask any woman over 21 years of age, they f-ing love the place, good to see it back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Any idea if they're still looking for staff and how to apply? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

jad2007 wrote: »
    I wonder how Harvey Normans etc. are doing since they moved, Anyone know is there any other companies looking at there old unit

I was out in Harvey Norman on Saturday and there were hardly any cars when we arrived - 11am ish. Most people seemed to be heading into B&Q which was fairly deserted too.

Harvey Normans was mostly empty - not really surprising, the staff must be fitted with a customer alert tag and leg it when they see someone looking for help. They lost out on the cash sale of a netbook from me and I won't be going back there again.

There were 2 customers in Hickeys when we went in.

Great to hear the maxx will be back though, my oh is getting withdrawl symptoms :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Hickeys decided to go a bit up market but I bet their paying for it now. I see a move back to town.

Has any fit out started on TK Maxx yet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement