Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racism in Waterford?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

I think it wud help to let pple know that one of the people in those houses is nicknamed mexican and is Irish.

Dunzo!

Does he indulge in racism?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Ah, why delete your other post Dunzo? Now you've made me look like a right sygn.
    I think it wud help to let pple know that one of the people in those houses is nicknamed mexican and is Irish.

Dunzo!

It's a step in the right direction. But I think what would really help would be if he were to wear a name badge with "my name is Mexican" on it. Or better still, to dress like a Mexican whenever he goes out, wearing a sombrero and a poncho and a burrito in his mouth and everything. Yeah, that ought to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jpbmcc20

I lived in the house with the Mexicans welcome here sign. There was a lad in our house and his nickname was Mexican. Basically the girls across the road kicked him out one day and put up the sign "No Mexicans", so he put up the sign "Mexicans welcome here", in our house. No racism intended.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

ya'all crack me up, i'd say a majority of ya have never been out of the country let alone Mexico.... so how do you comment on a culture you know nothing about. Love the Irish!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Up2NoGood wrote: »
    ya'all crack me up, i'd say a majority of ya have never been out of the country let alone Mexico.... so how do you comment on a culture you know nothing about. Love the Irish!!
    Ill have you know I watch border patrol USA. I know every Mexican there is.
    Also this person they are talking about is not Mexican, its just a nickname. Bloody paddies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

seanybiker wrote: »
    Ill have you know I watch border patrol USA. I know every Mexican there is.
    Also this person they are talking about is not Mexican, its just a nickname. Bloody paddies

The only Mexican's I know are Speedy Gonzales and yer Manolito off the High Chaperal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Hugo Sanchez..best overhead kick since Pele in Escape to Victory

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

moonboy52 wrote: »

Any type of racist comment is unacceptable. period!

Agreed moonboy
    Dont agree with the americanism 'period', unacceptable unless you are American, which it is then acceptable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Oh the Mexicans in dusk till dawn. Lets all go to the titty twister.

On topic though. Saying people in here are racist because they talked about some paint saying no Mexicans allowed is silly. Talking a out something doesn't make it true. If it did then that would mean I'm not gonna be saying howdy to yer ma later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭TheHumanOnion

The coolest Mexican of all time:

machete-trailer-2010.jpg

MACHETE!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

awhhh you just have to love the high horse brigade....

Advertisement