Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

October Meetup!

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Right then...

Some of the crap in here is bordering on childish.
    Kingtut has been doing most of the organising and logistics of arranging these meet ups.

Im glad to see someone else has taken the burden upon themselves also.
    If you cant behave on these topics then Ill have to scrap them all together.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

castie wrote: »
    Right then...
    Some of the crap in here is bordering on childish.
    Kingtut has been doing most of the organising and logistics of arranging these meet ups.

Im glad to see someone else has taken the burden upon themselves also.
    If you cant behave on these topics then Ill have to scrap them all together.

:D Exactly. Though would make things a little easier if you could add a poll, pretty pleeeeeease! :):D

Thanks Mudokon. Do many go? Is it still 20-40's? I havent come back from travelling but am new-ish to Cork and looking to expand social network :)

hi there fairly new myself ! but have been two at least three meet ups and a lovely bunch of peeps all ages and all sound come to the next one !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Mudoken, am going to try get my ticket over the weekend, especially as I know you can dance so Ill boogie with ya!:D Is Corkcomp going??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Colin Murphy from The Panel is doing a gig in The City Limits comedy club

friday 15th and saturday 16th

would anyone want to go to that ?

• Advertisement

Colin Murphy from The Panel is doing a gig in The City Limits comedy club

friday 15th and saturday 16th

would anyone want to go to that ?

Would love to, but Im going away that weekend. Saw him last Christmas and he was very good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 clairemcg08

hi there fairly new myself ! but have been two at least three meet ups and a lovely bunch of peeps all ages and all sound come to the next one !

Thanks a million for the info.... Have they agreed/decided on the next one then?! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 clairemcg08

Thanks a million for the info.... Have they agreed/decided on the next one then?! smile.gif

Thanks a million for the info.... Have they agreed/decided on the next one then?! smile.gif

There was one last night, so Id say it be next week at the earliest. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

ah you know now you have said that i just have to come :D

ha ha, I'm a bigger attraction than the band. :cool::P
    Thanks Mudokon. Do many go? Is it still 20-40's? I havent come back from travelling but am new-ish to Cork and looking to expand social network :)

It varies on the amount of people who attend but I'd say there is normally 6 or so. The age range would be 20 - 40 most would tend to be in the mid twenties though.
    Cadyboo wrote: »
    Mudoken, am going to try get my ticket over the weekend, especially as I know you can dance so Ill boogie with ya!:D Is Corkcomp going??

:D hopefully you'll get one. Corkcomp hasn't said anything about coming along.

• Advertisement

Is anyone doing the Cork Zombie Walk?

Anna Handsome Grenade, you wanted to do something that involved dressing up for halloween. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭tough__cookie

that zombie walk looks deadly!!

mudokon wrote: »
    Is anyone doing the Cork Zombie Walk?

Anna Handsome Grenade, you wanted to do something that involved dressing up for halloween. ;)

thanks hun yup this looks great no need for me to dress up ! look like a zombie most days i blame my sprogs

so can we get a poll up see who else wants to do this ?

thanks hun yup this looks great no need for me to dress up ! look like a zombie most days i blame my sprogs

so can we get a poll up see who else wants to do this ?

Thanks to Brainyneuron you can find the poll here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056058177

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

mudokon wrote: »
    Thanks to Brainyneuron you can find the poll here.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056058177

Thanks mudokon, was waiting for castie to add a poll to this thread but I guess he doesn't visit here often! :rolleyes:

Advertisement