Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 - Small freezes

Options
  • 01-10-2010 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Anyone else get small 1-2 second freezes mid-game before the continues as normal? I got it a lot in the demo and it has happened to me a few times already in the full game.

When it happens online, the game speeds up to catch up with everyone else.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

The whole game seems a bit glitchy to me,replays are terrible,very jumpy.went to kick off for the second half and my keeper was on the centre spot between the 2 forwards,then he just disappeared,I can only think it's gonna be worse when I play online

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭MikeyCdublin

Yeah its happened to me aswel.I was tinking it was just my ps3 or the copy of the game i got. seems its not though.Anybody any idea why it happens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Sightaridis

No idea why, a lot of people are reporting it. Seems to be affecting PS3 Slims more than the Fats.

Hopefully EA sort it out, but I wont hold my breath.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

This is so head wrecking. When it happens online playing pro clubs, your player just keeps running and doesnt stop.

Advertisement