Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 Custom Chants

Options
  • 01-10-2010 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

I'm currently burning them onto a disc at the moment so to pass the time, can I just ask;

Do you have to put the chants all in seperate playlists?

EG: if i wanted to import chants for both Man United and Celtic, would I have to have a playlist for the Celtic Chants and another playlist for the Man Utd ones?

Or can I just select individual sound clips from the one playlist to assign to a team/entrance etc.?

Hope to god this made sense lol

And one other thing..........do I have to actually rip them off an audio cd or can i just stick in a usb stick?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

You HAVE to rip them from a cd, and you HAVE to separate chants for different teams in playlists, unless you want your Celtic fans chanting "ROOOOOOONEY!".

Ive set mine up now, have set United's entrace to fanfare for rocky, full time victory plays Glory Glory Man United and the chants (which come in and out beautifully) are United Calypso, You Are My Solskjaer and We all hate leeds ____.

Such a nice addition and has enhanced the realism of my career mode no end.

Also have my Pro Club goals set to play Samba De Janeiro, great craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Irishrossoblu

In what format do they have to be? Itunes MP4 format? I have to put them on a CD and then import that way? Whats with the playlist idea. Do I set this up in the Xbox menu before I start the game? Thanks for the help

They have to be MP3's.

Regarding playlists, the way it works is that you assign a playlist to a teams entrance, full time victory, full time defeat, chants and goals.

So if you have a few chants, put the together in a chants playlist, same with all the others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Where can I get the chants?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

baz2009 wrote: »

Here ya go:

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/4401.page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

lads how to you actually put the chants on to fifa.

iv got music already ripped on my hardrive and when i go to custom chants and music theres no where for me to upload them?

How do I go about unzipping them when I have them downloaded?:o

lads how to you actually put the chants on to fifa.

iv got music already ripped on my hardrive and when i go to custom chants and music theres no where for me to upload them?

You need to make them into a playlist on the xbox first.
    How do I go about unzipping them when I have them downloaded?:o

You need to download winrar or winzip.

Have them unzipped there now so I just slap them on a CD and upload it onto the Xbox?
    Or do I put them in folders like "Man United Chants" or whatever then onto the CD then XBox?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

When I put the chants in, will they be integrated with crowd sounds in the game or will the chants be played on their own?

• Advertisement

Personally, I get them from Youtube, download them with Real Player, convert them to MP3 format and there you have it. If you want to go all out you can download Audacity Free Music Editor and tinker around with the chants etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Personally, I get them from Youtube, download them with Real Player, convert them to MP3 format and there you have it. If you want to go all out you can download Audacity Free Music Editor and tinker around with the chants etc.

Why would you though? Someone else has already gone to the trouble (see link above). If you wanted to add in more though, youtube is the answer.

I gonna try burning them to a data disc now, banging them into playlists and see how the United ones comes out. Playing through manager mode as the mighty Sheffield Wednesday, so I might get a few for them too.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Why would you though? Someone else has already gone to the trouble (see link above).

I would because somebody has gone to the trouble of uploading hundreds of chants for United, Celtic etc. But not the club I support. Thats why I would. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 natw942

Now then,

www.fanchants.com has chants from every UK team and some International too..

Also have some handy instructions and tips, enjoy :)

http://www.fanchants.com/info/how-add-chants-fifa-11-xbox-360/
    http://www.fanchants.com/info/how-add-chants-fifa-11-ps3/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 james walls

i live in ireland can u tell me how to put up chants on ps3 i have them on my play list but they wont play when i go intothe game there mp3 from bear share

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

i live in ireland can u tell me how to put up chants on ps3 i have them on my play list but they wont play when i go intothe game there mp3 from bear share

sorry no irish this is boards.ie

Advertisement