Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medal of Honour PC beta 2: the revenge, client now available.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Reports saying single player campaign is only 3.5hrs on Xbox on hard, pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Reports saying single player campaign is only 3.5hrs on Xbox on hard, pathetic.

So they went through all that hassle with learning from Tier 1 soldiers and what not, plus they really seem to be pushing the campaign element, and they only managed to squeeze out 3 and a half hours?

Colour me skeptical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

So they went through all that hassle with learning from Tier 1 soldiers and what not, plus they really seem to be pushing the campaign element, and they only managed to squeeze out 3 and a half hours?

Colour me skeptical.

Its all over the interwebs, there's a beginning to end stream that took less than 4 hrs
    http://www.google.ie/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=medal+of+honour+3.5+hrs#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=medal+of+honour+campaign+4+hrs&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=1f5b324e3583d781

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Review up on CVG http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=269047
    Multiplayer good, single player not so much

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

I hadn't realized the release date for the game was so close. Have it pre-ordered and am looking forward to giving it a go. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Its the multiplayer im interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

If I have it on Steam, and changed my region to US would I be able to get the game today ? as they get the game released there today as opposed to Friday here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

SeantheMan wrote: »
    If I have it on Steam, and changed my region to US would I be able to get the game today ? as they get the game released there today as opposed to Friday here.

Doubt it would be that easy, however this is what i done to play F1 2010 4 days before EU release date.
    I got it from another forum.
    Im sure its ok once you stay in offline mode, id hate to risk getting banned by going online, although ive yet to hear of anyone getting banned because they done the following.

Anyone from europe if you have pre ordered on steam here's a way you can get access to the game today and run it steam in offline mode untill it's released in your country, It isn't unlocked here untill friday but works perfectly.

1. Make an account using the site below or any other free VPN that you wish to use https://anonymitynetwork.com/members/signup.php
    2. Login to your account
    3. Wait for the site to generate your PPTP password
    4. Download the VPN tool for PPTP mode.
    5. Run that and select a US server to connect to.
    6. If you are on Vista or Windows 7 you may need to enter the PPTP password. On XP it should connect straightaway.
    7. Open steam and check that F1 2010 is 100% ready
    8. Launch the game and you may get a command prompt that pops up then disappears, in this case restart steam and try again. Otherwise it should proceed to decrypt the game files.
    9. You should now be able to play straight away after the game performs a first time setup.
    10. Now either set steam to offline mode or alt tab out of the game and disable the VPN. You will need to re-enable it if you close the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Thanks Cully :)

Although seems like a lot of effort to skip the 3 days, and as you say, unsure of the risk.

I think I'll just wait the 3 days :) ...also its more the Multiplayer aspect Im interested in :D

Advertisement