Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

College Student releases ****-list power-point

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

i don't see why there'd be negativity. this is some hilarious stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

wobzilla1 wrote: »
    And they wonder why the rate of suicide among young males is so high
    http://jezebel.com/5652114/college-girls-power-point-****-list-goes-viral-gallery

A girl basically makes a fk diary on Powerpoint, it leaked and because of it now she is a dirty skanky whore, responsible for male suicide rates?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Points were deducted for rudeness or being Canadian

Lol!

The article isn't that bad, she's very gamey.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Serious slut...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭sponsoredwalk

I never knew that before, that suicide rates are determined by chicks who
    keep a sex diary, so now you know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

WindSock wrote: »
    A girl basically makes a fk diary on Powerpoint, it leaked and because of it now she is a dirty skanky whore, responsible for male suicide rates?

You've no idea how much this kind of stuff can shatter a guy's confidence and send him to the depths of despair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Yep, remember Hitler in the bunker.
    Anne Frank.

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    You've no idea how much this kind of stuff can shatter a guy's confidence and send him to the depths of despair.

Having sex? :eek: Tell that brummytom guy or whoever the AH virgin is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭nudist

A diary that kills off people whose names are written in it...:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

LZ5by5 wrote: »

Fiiine.

*throws diary in fire*

Now to wait on my kudos on becoming a national hero....

LZ, you gotta 10, btw

mikom wrote: »
    Yep, remember Hitler in the bunker.
    Anne Frank.

Dirty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Fiiine.

*throws diary in fire*

Now to wait on my kudos on becoming a national hero....

Good woman. ;)
    LZ, you gotta 10, btw

Sweet. :pac:

mikom wrote: »
    Fake.

don't say that. don't let them take this away from me too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I suppose she is the cause of the recession as well cause the lads had to buy johnnies, lets get a grip here peoples.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭wobzilla1

Found a picture of the tramp
    I don't know which of these dignified looking ladies she is, I just know she's one of them
    http://wobzilla.com/whr.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

I don't know which of these dignified looking ladies she is, I just know she's one of them

Is the one on the left wearing a bin bag? classy looking chicks :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Either way I would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I'd ride her

if it's the one on the right, there's hope for us yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

FearDark wrote: »
    Serious slut...

and that's a bad thing all of a sudden?? :confused:;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

TheZohan wrote: »
    Lol!

The article isn't that bad, she's very gamey.

So is pheasant. Repeat after me: I'm not a pheasant plucker I'm a pheasant pluckers son and I'm only plucking pheasants 'till the pheasant plucker comes. Again, now FASTER!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ILA

What the **** is up with girls and these gross invasions of privacy and borderline defamation? And who the **** puts that type of thing in writing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

ILA wrote: »
    What the **** is up with girls and these gross invasions of privacy and borderline defamation? And who the **** puts that type of thing in writing?

People who don't understand the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

ILA wrote: »

What are you even talking about? If you read this, you would see she had kept this between 3 friends, one of whom stupidly forwarded it on. And "that type of thing"? It's not shameful, you know. It's sex. It's nice. Women enjoy it too. Calm the **** down.

And they wonder why the rate of suicide among young males is so high
    http://jezebel.com/5652114/college-girls-power-point-****-list-goes-viral-gallery

Found of the auld hyperbole there, OP? I was sure most suicides were linked to depression. I must tell all my male friends not to have sex, in case someone leaks an account onto the internet and they have to commit hari kari.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

If it was a bloke that released this about women, the feminazis on here would be all over it.

Millicent wrote: »
    ...they have to commit hari kari.

Poor Yatashi Yatsomoto.:(

If it was a bloke that released this about women, the feminazis on here would be all over it.

She didn't release it. Read the link. It was kept between her and three friends and one of her friends forwarded it. Stupid of her to even email it in the first place to her friends, but there wasn't malicious intent behind it. It's nothing that some girls wouldn't talk about in company.

• Advertisement

Wasn't there a fella in England a few months back who was sent to prison for recording himself having sex with women. He never actually showed it to anybody of uploaded it or anything. I remeber Kevin Myers wrote an article on it

She didn't release it. Read the link. It was kept between her and three friends and one of her friends forwarded it. Stupid of her to even email it in the first place to her friends, but there wasn't malicious intent behind it. It's nothing that some girls wouldn't talk about in company.

In company with whom?:eek:

Not that I've anything to worry about I hasten to add...tra la.

/whistles nonchalantly

In company with whom?:eek:

Not that I've anything to worry about I hasten to add...tra la.

/whistles nonchalantly

EVERYBODY!!!

Nah, not really. Usually their best friends. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Women can be as shallow as men. What a shocker.

Ok she didn't release it so what? If it was a man that wrote it he would be a bastard according to some women, yes or no?

• Advertisement

Wasn't there a fella in England a few months back who was sent to prison for recording himself having sex with women. He never actually showed it to anybody of uploaded it or anything. I remeber Kevin Myers wrote an article on it

Never heard about that. How was he found out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

I'm guessing this is the retort of half the dudes ''It's not my small dick, its your whale sized vagina I swear!!!''

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

That Mario Kart guy sounds awesome.....WANT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭liquoriceall

While it is crass its hardly on the same level as recording someone without their consent and to link it to suicide is just plain sensationalist do you write for a red top???

Ok she didn't release it so what? If it was a man that wrote it he would be a bastard according to some women, yes or no?

Perhaps. Not saying she's a bastion of virtuosity here. She's not exactly a genius to not predict something like this might happen anyway.

Just saying there's no need for the double standards and ZOMG, da hoes iz why men kill themselves and people calling her a skanky whore. Some of it is very superficial -- that's an unfortunate symptom of society these days, IMO -- but some of it is more like a diary and very personal to her too. I don't see malice in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

12 guys...wow what a slut :rolleyes:

Perhaps. Not saying she's a bastion of virtuosity here. She's not exactly a genius to not predict something like this might happen anyway.

Just saying there's no need for the double standards and ZOMG, da hoes iz why men kill themselves and people calling her a skanky whore. Some of it is very superficial -- that's an unfortunate symptom of society these days, IMO -- but some of it is more like a diary and very personal to her too. I don't see malice in it.

Fair enough if you said that generally about the posts here, but I didn't call her any of those things.;)

I'm going to do something similar except it will be about boardsies.

'
    Spoiler!
    first came to my attention in the flower arranging forum. Right then, even only after one post, I knew they would receive more thanks from me than any other poster that evening.

Pros: Was very funny, had an impressive post count

Cons: Poor spelling. Didn't know the difference between "your" and you're'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Haarlz

this is awful but really funnyy ;D

While it is crass its hardly on the same level as recording someone without their consent

They were in his house, he can record them for his own personal use if he wants. The judge said he wasn't sentencing him for breaking the law but for "Betraying their trust". Nice to know that's what the courts are used for

Fair enough if you said that generally about the posts here, but I didn't call her any of those things.;)

Oh, I know it wasn't you. :) It was the OP, mostly. Also, slightly bristled at the feminazi thing. I hate that word! But we're good! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

You realise that not everyone wants details of the sex lives broadcast to the public, yes? Be it, transcripts and ratings or a live stream...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=68285098&postcount=46

Not a whole lot of difference IMO tbh. I see no reason why she wouldn't be held responsible if one of the guys committed suicide over this, when the pair in that other thread were. Double standards based on the sexuality of those involved perhaps? It's a disgusting thing to do to anyone.

Oh, I know it wasn't you. :) It was the OP, mostly. Also, slightly bristled at the feminazi thing. I hate that word! But we're good! :pac:

Im sure you have plenty of harsh words about men as well. You have to see my point though, there is a serious double standard with men/women in relation to this type of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Caliden wrote: »
    12 guys...wow what a slut :rolleyes:

Nah she's not a slut, but she does love the cock. I'd say if you shook her you'd have mickeys falling out of her 'til xmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

I want to meet this Gal,sounds like she's great craic! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement