Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which provider in Gort?

• 01-10-2010 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Hello all, Bit of a lurker on here not a usual poster, Just hoping someone can help me decide what to do. We live in gort and are currently with eircom for phone and broadband that package is around 50e a month aprox and with Sky for TV with sky sports and himself says thats around 55e a month aprox. Im just wondering if we would be any better off going with UPC and getting a package with phone, Tv and Broadband? As I only just had this brainwave moments ago :p I havent any research done to see if the phone and Broadband are available here in Gort but Im just wondering if this might be a better option. Any thoughts or experiences would be great to hear. Oh if it makes any difference we are near the Lady Gregory in an estate.

Many Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭fAzI

bertsmom wrote: »
    Hello all, Bit of a lurker on here not a usual poster, Just hoping someone can help me decide what to do. We live in gort and are currently with eircom for phone and broadband that package is around 50e a month aprox and with Sky for TV with sky sports and himself says thats around 55e a month aprox. Im just wondering if we would be any better off going with UPC and getting a package with phone, Tv and Broadband? As I only just had this brainwave moments ago :p I havent any research done to see if the phone and Broadband are available here in Gort but Im just wondering if this might be a better option. Any thoughts or experiences would be great to hear. Oh if it makes any difference we are near the Lady Gregory in an estate.

Many Thanks,

this will be great option, but unfortunatelly at the moment UPC don't provide broadband in gort ;)

try perlico :)

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭bertsmom

Ah well Faz1 thanks for that good to know. I did ring them after posting here and it was quite funny the guy on the fone kept telling me I musnt have the correct place name as he couldnt find Gort on his map!!!:D
    I didnt pursue it any further after that but I did get a sky free to air thingy set up and I find that it suits me far better than Sky and no monthly bills so win win :).
    Thanks for taking the time tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭fAzI

bertsmom wrote: »
    Ah well Faz1 thanks for that good to know. I did ring them after posting here and it was quite funny the guy on the fone kept telling me I musnt have the correct place name as he couldnt find Gort on his map!!!:D
    I didnt pursue it any further after that but I did get a sky free to air thingy set up and I find that it suits me far better than Sky and no monthly bills so win win :).
    Thanks for taking the time tho.

Where do u live in gort? I never saw anyone from gort here :)

Advertisement