Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Bill Pay Query

Options
  • 01-10-2010 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I recently ported to Meteor Sim only (€30 pm) and I got the free calls and texts promotion. It's early days but I've noticed my free calls and texts coming out of my allowance in MyMeteor

Can any confirm this should be happening? Seems odd my free allowance coming out from the paid allowance.

Many thanks,

Ironclaw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ken2010

thats should be happening but it depends on what plan your on call 1905 and find out

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

ken2010 wrote: »
    thats should be happening but it depends on what plan your on call 1905 and find out

So my 200 texts and minutes are used on free 085 calls and txts? Well, that's me cancelling my plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Are you sure the 085 numbers your calling are on meteor, It's not free to 085, it's free to Meteor, you could be 085 and be on tesco, you can't tell by a prefix.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Sometimes the figures during the month can be skew ways. You'll have a better idea at the end of the first month.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Update on this, all Meteor calls and texts that are free don't come out of your allowance. Mine haven't activated yet, hence they are deducted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement