Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying Masters In Scotland.

• 01-10-2010 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey guys, I am considering applying to do a masters of social work (MSW) in Scotland, and I have been told that irish students do not have to pay fees for their first course in Scotland? Can anyone enlighten me as to whether this is true? Or direct me to somewhere I can find out? Any help would be great! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Kanderson

Hey guys, I am considering applying to do a masters of social work (MSW) in Scotland, and I have been told that irish students do not have to pay fees for their first course in Scotland? Can anyone enlighten me as to whether this is true? Or direct me to somewhere I can find out? Any help would be great! :D

afraid masters is on ur on payment, its true for a degree which u can find info here http://www.student-support-saas.gov.uk/. but as for masters its wat u have to pay for urself

Advertisement