Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock can be fun

Options
  • 01-10-2010 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭

Ok this is a total lark. You know the way the internets made RATM the christmas number one. Well i ask the good people of boards.ie to make

No Sweat : Heart and Soul the Irish Christmas Number One

I solemny swear I have no allegiance to this band whatsoever

Judge for yourselves

Its just a great forgotten ROCK song

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

back to your cave........shame on you!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

back to your cave........shame on you!
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Somehow I don't think this will catch on in the same way as the Rage Against The Machine campaign did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

There is no way that this is gonna get the backing that it needs to even get into the charts, never mind Christmas number one. We got to see RATM this year because last years campain, but I doubt taht anyone would like to see these guys. Anyway, there will be loads of campains like this around this year and none of them will get to number one as everyones attension will be divided between different bands.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I reckon the RATM getting number 1 will be a once off. It's gonna be like Knifey said, loads of people will try loads of bands, it'd be hard for one to stand out above the rest.

• Advertisement
Advertisement