Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sydney for Xmas and New years Apartment to rent

Options
  • 02-10-2010 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey all,

So 2 of my mates and i are flying into sydney on the 15th of december and travellin again on the 3rd of january and as you can guess were findin it pretty expensive to rent and hard to find.

I have found a place renting an apartment in kensington not to far from coogee and near the university. it is costin 3 of us 3565 and a 1200 bond so really i was lookin for say 2 extras. it is a 2 bed but sure ya know urself its just ta have a base with some other trust worthy irish people.

We would be just dividin costs by however many we'd have. If someone is interested just PM me. i'm away for good bit of this weekend but leave your number if ya are interested because tryin ta make a call on whether to get it sooner rather than later as we fly end of this month ta asia.

Be good ta just meet some others doin same thing too.

and for personalish info were 3 25year irish old males good craic and athletic so not alcoholics either.

Advertisement