Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polenta

Options
  • 02-10-2010 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I want to buy polenta to make lemon and polenta cupcakes but I can't find polenta in the supermarket. Should it be in the pasta/rice aisle, or with the flours? Or am I looking in the wrong place altogether? I have tried Dunnes and Superquinn. Thank you in advance for any help :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

It should be with the flour. If you have the time try an Asian/African store they usually stock it and at a cheap price.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,048 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Or any health food shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

You should be able to find it in Tesco, either on the rice/pasta aisle, or with the healthfoods(these are usually at the end of the aisle in my local Tesco store.) I buy Merchant Gourmet brand for cooking and baking, pretty decent price and easy to use. Best of luck!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

health store.

Advertisement