Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Widget for 3pay credit balance

• 02-10-2010 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭

As it says on the tin, I'm looking an app or widget that will pull my credit info for me. Such a pain in the a** that they don't just have a shortcode you can text.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,339 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Why don't you just hit the my3 widget (planet 3). Are you using a 3 phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Why don't you just hit the my3 widget (planet 3). Are you using a 3 phone?
    No, its a non-three phone. I know i can get on to planet3 by going to mobile.3ireland.ie/hb/HutchKey but i can only access that when using the 3 data connection, so if i'm on wifi I would have to log in to the website to check my balance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I've started working on a widget to display this. The problem is as you say in that using the 3g connection it I'd straight forward to simply scrape the my3 page after calls etc but on wifi it requires emulating a user login instead and navigation which is more complicated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

I've started working on a widget to display this. The problem is as you say in that using the 3g connection it I'd straight forward to simply scrape the my3 page after calls etc but on wifi it requires emulating a user login instead and navigation which is more complicated.
    That's great news,where would we be without all you talented people! Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

i have been waiting for one of these for ages!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

_sparkie_ wrote: »
    i have been waiting for one of these for ages!

I'll let you know when I have a version ready for testing. For me it's just an interesting android development practice as well as a useful front screen widget for myself. I'm starting off with the (simpler) 3G access version first and going to tie it into the events such as SMS_RECEIVED so that it will automatically update the remaining units after a call is made or text received.

Advertisement