Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spurs V Villa 3pm

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Brilliant win today Could of been a lot more cards though for both sides

Edit Delighted for the Boys that went over especially hope ye enjoyed it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

Credit to Spurs, they deserved the win.

Petrov and Downing were extremely quiet. I taught Houllier should of made subs at 1-1 as I stated at the time in this thread. Carew was a DISGRACE and FFS play Ashley Young in his best position which is LM.

NRC was Villa's best player followed by Collins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Vital win today, keeps us within striking distance of the Top 4. Hopefully we get one or two defenders back from injury during the international break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

Esse85 wrote: »
    Credit to Spurs, they deserved the win.

Petrov and Downing were extremely quiet. I taught Houllier should of made subs at 1-1 as I stated at the time in this thread. Carew was a DISGRACE and FFS play Ashley Young in his best position which is LM.

Petrov had a good game and made 2 or 3 goal saving tackles on VDV. Before spurs got the second Villa had a few chances but I though the decision making and play in the final third was awful, especially from Carew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Did Marc Albrighton just get replaced by...Marc Albrighton?! Serious lookalike going on there

0,,10265%7E8899583,00.gif0,,10265%7E8899573,00.gif

Marcs hair is clearly a few tones darker.

I was at the Villa match in Dublin and a guy behind me was calling Albrighton, Bannan for the whole game, then when Bannan came on he was utterly confused.

JPA wrote: »
    0,,10265%7E8899583,00.gif0,,10265%7E8899573,00.gif

Marcs hair is clearly a few tones darker.

I was at the Villa match in Dublin and a guy behind me was calling Albrighton, Bannan for the whole game, then when Bannan came on he was utterly confused.
    If only Albrighton had a left peg like Bannan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Esse85 wrote: »
    If only Albrighton had a left peg like Bannan.

If only Bannan had a right peg like Albrighton...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

I thought it incredibly strange when warnock kicked Gomes in the head I don't understand were he was trying to kick the ball :confused:

I thought it incredibly strange when warnock kicked Gomes in the head I don't understand were he was trying to kick the ball :confused:
    It looked nasty and could of been a lot worse for Gomes, I havent seen that side to Warnock before so I would give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Advertisement
Advertisement