Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cut of point question

Options
  • 02-10-2010 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Im waiting to hear on a desicion regarding a disability allowance. If Im denied it will it be too late to apply for the BTEA?

I still wont know for at least another month. Also I was wondering can you apply for the BTEA in second year even though you didnt apply in first year?

Thanks alot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Long Term Louth

Irishchick wrote: »
    Im waiting to hear on a desicion regarding a disability allowance. If Im denied it will it be too late to apply for the BTEA?

I still wont know for at least another month. Also I was wondering can you apply for the BTEA in second year even though you didnt apply in first year?

Thanks alot.

Did you get the grant?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

No I didnt get the grant.

No I didnt get the grant.

Not trying to be nosy, what decision are you awaiting from DB? Is it an appeal or the result of a medical exam?

Its a long term illness. There hasnt been a medical yet Ive just been told they are processing my application which takes about 12 weeks before they decide. There hasnt been any medical apart from my doctor visits.

Its a long term illness. There hasnt been a medical yet Ive just been told they are processing my application which takes about 12 weeks before they decide. There hasnt been any medical apart from my doctor visits.

If you are awarded DB you must get permission from them to attend a course.

• Advertisement

Im aware the criteria around DA. My question isnt about that its about the BTEA. Thanks for your help but can we please stick to the topic.

Advertisement