Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson Vivaz - data settings uneditable

Options
  • 02-10-2010 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭

I was given a SE Vivaz that was obviously preprogrammed for the O2 network. The phone is not "SIM locked" to O2 as calls and texts can be made using any SIM card. However, the data and MMS settings are programmed for the O2 network and are set for Priority 1. When I go to delete them it says that these settings are uneditable. I can put in a secvond set of data/MMS settings but it confuses the hell out of some applications e.g. google maps

Any way that these can be deleted and I can pop in my own operator settings? Or is there a way that a "priority 2" set of settings can work smoothly with the phone

Advertisement