Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mother board problem from hardwareversand

Options
  • 02-10-2010 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

hi guys. Got my order from hardwareversand. a gigabyte, GA-P55A-UD3, but the manual has being written the disk has being well used and there is no face plate or sata cable, very disappointed. Have emailed them but are very slow to answer. If there anyplace I can a generic face shield for the case to keep me going. I have tried a few shops but no luck.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Ask for a new replacement and check that the contents are in tact before accepting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

That sucks for you.I hope you gave them what for in your mail.
    As said i would demand a "new" board if thats what you paid for.

If your going to use the mobo you dont need the i/o sheild but tbh i wouldn't use it until you get a response from support.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭mraie

hi guys thanks for the advice was spot on. Just want to updated you. Hardwareversand will give me a new motherboards and the other missing parts. I have used the orginal mb to do my build and seams to be work great. I don't want to wait for weeks for another mb so just going for the other missing parts.

Advertisement