Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gel Nails

• 02-10-2010 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey,

Just wondering does anyone have any tips about applying Glitter onto Gel Nails?

I've been doing Gel Nails for a couple of months and although I do put glitter on the tips, I only dip them into the pot. So there is never a perfect smile line around the tip. If you use a brush the brush gets all messed up and it doesn't work out the same.

If anyone has any tips that would be great. I hear theres a Marbelizing Tool you can buy that helps alot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭lil_tuts

have you tied salon services or flair they would have supplies like that

• Registered Users Posts: 34 xLollyx

I know where to get them (ebay is the cheapest, I wouldn't go to salon services etc..) Theres a great discount website (its german) sell loads of stuff.

I was just wondering if anyone had tips as to how to apply the glitter

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Pipsie Pie

I use to use the end of a pot of clear builder gel, take a blob out onto a old plate/piece of tinfoil and mix with glitter. The finer the glitter the easier to work with. Apply like you would the White Gel.

Young nails do great glitters!
    Did you go to BITE in the RDS yesterday or today? They normally have demonstrations and people you can ask questions. Didn't go this year, but in the past it has been great for learning new techniques/fashions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87 ✭✭carareen

hi there
    what is the name of the german discount website?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 xLollyx

its called www.nded.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87 ✭✭carareen

thank you :D

Advertisement