Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advanced entry application

Options
  • 02-10-2010 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

does anyone have any advice on advanced entry to college?

i graduated with a ordinary bachelor in construction management level 7 and am hoping to apply to do the level 8 honours degree next year.
    my concern is that since it will 5 years since i graduated and that i will not be considered for advanced entry. Altho i have been working mostly in the construction industry since I graduated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

Just because your 5 years out of college wont hold you back with the advanced entry. Every college has a specific advanced ebtry form download it and send it in, they'll decide where you should slot in 2nd/3rd/4th year. (pretty unlikely to get into 4th year. All they want to know is that you've covered the same subjects previously.

Advertisement