Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfing in bundoran this sunday, oct 2nd?

Options
  • 02-10-2010 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I'm looking for some advise. I had originally planned to go to bundoran this sunday for some surf but the forecast seems to have changed there to smaller waves. I'm intermediate level and would be heading from dublin. Based on the forecasts etc do you think It's worth my while going?

The plan was to gain experience and being along a newbie?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Cecil Mor

Whats intermediate level?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭corglass

Cecil Mor wrote: »
    Whats intermediate level?

Well of should probably have said beginner in truth.I can get up 2 in every 5 times I'd say of the waves are good. I wasn't to improve though. Any thoughts for tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭AnonymousPrime

That whole regon was 10ft + last weekend.

its safe to say there were waves.
    (and they were good)

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

Just to note, it is a dangerous thing to come on a forum and ask a queston about heading out to a spot and claim to be intermediate / or something that one is not.

Standing up 2 out of 5 times is far from what would be considered intermediate when it comes to surfing.

To the original poster, it might also be worth proof reading your post before submitting, it would help to take the guess work out for others reading.

Advertisement