Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40 acres?enough to use as a permission?

Options
  • 02-10-2010 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭

I am putting in for a new license have one with 150acres one with 40 ?is the one with 40acres enough to be acceptable for a shot gun license?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

bazza888 wrote: »
    I am putting in for a new license have one with 150acres one with 40 ?is the one with 40acres enough to be acceptable for a shot gun license?

depends on the FO/Super

normally it is ok, but they may ask for more

edit, I re-read post
    of course it is enough. 190 acres total is plenty of shooting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

i have a nother for 60 aswell just cant get that signed in time to hand it in

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

i only have one with 70 acres and got mine no hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

should be ok so!i hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭johnner1

you should have no problem , hold your other 60 back, to use as back up if needed;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

bazza888 wrote: »
    i have a nother for 60 aswell just cant get that signed in time to hand it in

You could delay handing in your application or as the applications sits with the Super or in the station for a while hand it in a couple of days later.

Either way 190 total should be more than enough.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement