Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegas Wedding

• 02-10-2010 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, my fiance and I are thinking about getting married in Vegas sometime in 2011. Was just wondering about the legal requirements for the wedding. Do we need anything from the Department of Foreign Affairs? Has anyone gotten married in Vegas? and do they have any ideas or tips that could help us along. Any information would be greatly appreciated. :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,684 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

oirishguy wrote: »
    Hi, my fiance and I are thinking about getting married in Vegas sometime in 2011. Was just wondering about the legal requirements for the wedding. Do we need anything from the Department of Foreign Affairs? Has anyone gotten married in Vegas? and do they have any ideas or tips that could help us along. Any information would be greatly appreciated. :D

Did you look here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Check over in the Weddings forum. This topic has come up plenty of times.

Do a search on boards and you should find it.

Advertisement