Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Gundam games?

• 02-10-2010 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking for Gundam games for the 360. Anyone know of any decent ones?

I saw one called Gundam Dynasty Warriors 2 (or something along those lines) which looks promising.

What Gundam games do you recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Picked up Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 cheap in HMV, it's fun.If you're picking it up check the disc as there's some weird kind of discoloration on HMV's discs. It meant the machine wouldn't read the disc 2/3 times when I inserted it. I installed the game and it worked fine from then on, but I still returned the game to HMV.

They were very helpful, opened several game packs for me and I took the best quality one home, but it still had a small amount of discoloration. I think it's worth it for the sake of a tenner as I'm really enjoying the game.

You'd need to be into Gundam though as it mixes a few different continuities, so the story's all over the place. There's loads of different Gundams though, with a lot of stuff to unlock.

I went looking for Gundam games for 360 myself, and the Dynasty Warriors games are the only 2 I could find. There's rumours of a proper mech simulator in development at the moment.

Advertisement