Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting from Celbridge to Dublin city late at night

Options
  • 02-10-2010 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

I'm heading out to a friends birthday early next month. What's the best way to get back to dublin if I leave a pub at 12 or later? Taxi? nitebus?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Taxi

Should be about 30 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Thanks, that's not too bad. Can anyone recommend a local taxi business?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

celbridge cabs are doing the run for 26 now i think they are based beside the poker room in celbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Or you could save some money by getting the last 67a from Maynooth to the city centre if you're at the bus stop by ten minutes past midnight Monday to Friday or 12:30am Saturday and Sunday, this bus will only bring you to Parkgate Street but a taxi from Parkgate Street to say O'Connell bridge shouldn't be more than a fiver, I'm allowing 10 minutes for the bus from Maynooth to Celbridge but you might want to be at the stop a couple of minutes earlier.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/67a/

Advertisement