Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Car Boot Sale, Carlow Cattle Mart

Options
  • 02-10-2010 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭

Hey!

Just looking through Done Deal and I seen an advert for a new weekly car boot sale/market starting next Saturday (October 9th) and every Saturday there after from 7am until evening. Its supposedly to be held in the Carlow Cattle Mart on the Carlow/Castlecomer Road.

Can anyone else verify this? Read about it or heard anything?

Me likely boot sales!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Yeah. I seen this advertised on the nationalist also...
    Hey!

Just looking through Done Deal and I seen an advert for a new weekly car boot sale/market starting next Saturday (October 9th) and every Saturday there after from 7am until evening. Its supposedly to be held in the Carlow Cattle Mart on the Carlow/Castledermot Road.

Can anyone else verify this? Read about it or heard anything?

Me likely boot sales!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

I thought the mart was on the Killeshin road? Is there 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

testicle wrote: »
    I thought the mart was on the Killeshin road? Is there 2?

I think Pat meant the Castlecommer road aka Killeshin road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

yea must be Castlecomer Rd. Thats nice to know from my prospective I can stock up on Fireworks, their is bound to be some1 flogging them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Feck, yeah, sorry its Castlecomber road! Could one of the mods change that please in the original post! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Anybody go to this? Was it any good

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

I went for a bit, **** all going on. It was more of a market than a carboot

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Yeah I was pretty dissapointed, luckily I walked, would have been sickened altogether if I had of had to pay the €2 car park fee! :rolleyes:. It was your typical, full of rubbish, Irish market. I hope it'll pick up a little and it'll turn into something decent in time.

Advertisement