Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone else getting freezes or random disconnects?

Options
  • 02-10-2010 6:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

there's been a few times since I got this yesterday that the game has just frozen, havent been able to do anything except turn the xbox on and off again and I've been dc/d from games four or five times too at random times, it's really starting to get on my tits. is it my xbox, or is it the game/ea servers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

EA servers are kicking off a lot of people randomly (more than usual, judging by the amount of complaints on the forum).

I haven't really had any freezing at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Havent been able to get into a game yet..Not signing me out of xbox live just to the Ea Servers so i assume its just overloaded

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

First game I had disconnected. 1 nil up too so was'nt impressed.

EA kept on going on about how good the goalies are but i think they are worse. randomly running out for a ball that a defender is beside and so on.

Hope they patch it. I hoped it would be similar to the world cup game but looks like they went back to fifa 10 and did a few improvements.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

2nd game i managed to actually get started. "Finding hard to even sign into EA" and i got disconnected half through the first half again. This time a Pro Club match.Dunno whats going on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

lost 5 games to disconnect I am so pissed off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

No freezes.

2-3 disconnects though

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭C-Shore

So many faults with Fifa 11 online..

This may sound like an exaggeration but it really isn't

I play mainly team games so this applies to team games only, I don't know if it's the same on regular matches:
    • I'd say at least 4/10 games disconnect
    • Finding it near impossible to find games where it's not just me versus one person (even wait until the time runs down in the lobby)
    • Freezes for 10-20 seconds 2/3 games
    • Freezes entirely (longer than 2 minutes) every 1/10 games
    • I get disconnected from chat for no reason at all

The worst of it is the lack of games, what use is a team game when you're the only person on the team and the rest are AI controlled!

And not to mention all the software bugs in offline mode!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Can't get into an online game at all today. Not good.

Advertisement