Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logical Progression

Options
  • 02-10-2010 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭

I somehow ended up listening to this today (LTJ Bukem). The most impressive recording from the 1990's?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭ArmCandyBaby

Hah I only heard it for the first time this week after if was recommended in the Genre thread in the Dance forum. I don't know about most impressive of the 90s (S&D Renaissance springs immediately to mind) but it is absolutely brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭dasdog

+14 years, Photek in Temple Bar music centre ~1997/98. Not even on drugs for that one. Fvvcuucck. I'm thinking more a renaissance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

I dj'ed with bukem back in like 1999 i think it was in a house party in galway!! he was ok but blame and conrad were great laugh.. as for best of 90's.. Northern Exposure 1 by a mile.. still holds up to this day..

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Fck there's countless 'most impressive' releases from the 90s, absolutely impossible to narrow down in even one genre, let alone across electronica in general!

Logical Progression is definitely one of them though.

LTJ Bukem - Music

Advertisement