Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So, I think my friend is in love with me

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Dean820 wrote: »
    If this doesn't get me into AH's Legendary threads, I don't know what will.
    I know what would have....

Dean820 wrote:
    OK lads so here's what happened. We met up at the party, had a chat, couple of drinks, were having a good laugh. Went in to a lull so I pipped up that little subject of when she said she loved me but before I could finish she had a finger on my lips telling me to shush and her other hand was slowly crawling up my leg!

She gave me those "I'm going to fúck your brains out" eyes and she had me from there lads, I felt like a kid in a sweet shop. As the night went on we started to dance. A bit awkward at 1st but we eventually found our groove. She was grindin' the cawk off and I even got to drop the hand for a few seconds and a bit of boob gropeage.

When it was time to leave I was going to head off home when she called me back to ask if I was gonna tuck her in, feckin right I was! When we got back to hers she cooked us up some sausage and we had a couple more drinks. When we finished up she walked 'round the table, put her hand in my lap and whispered "I still want one more sausage."

She had me, my heart was going like a train and I could barely breathe. She started to kiss me an slowly work her way down, undoing my shirt buttons with her teeth. It was amazing, I felt myself gettin' close before she even started, I was literally gonna jizz my pants! I shook ot off, I couldn't feck this up, I had to last 'til she at least started the Chilean Miner.

She gets down to my trousers and starts popping the buttons and reaches in to my boxers. Then she suddenly stops and I hear a snigger. I look down and she looks back up at me in hysterics of laughter and says "When I said I wanted a sausage, I didn't mean a cocktail."

:(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

We'll chat you around the end of June start of July OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

You sir, are no Feeky Magee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

you wrote this fantastic piece of fiction just to get into the legendary threads index?

just when i thought i'd seen it all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I call shenanigans! OP needs to grow up... and stop making up stupid stories. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭dezzyd

Dord wrote: »
    I call shenanigans! OP needs to grow up... and stop making up stupid stories. :rolleyes:

Agree.........unless OP can provide proof (:confused:) in some way
    which I doubt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Oh does it matter ? This was always just a vanity/bragging thread anyways....

Why would you think it matters? I was just pointing out the ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Mankyspuds

What sort of a dizzy braindead clown:pac: would come onto a public FORUM:eek: and talk about this kinda shít. :D:D

If it is true, you better pray that she does not find out about this, I hope for your sake that she is not Russian and has 3 older brothers:eek::eek::eek: who all served in the Spesnaz and are insanely overprotective of her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Richard Noggin

I find it strange that he goes into great detail about the party and eating sausages with his friend but cannot seem remember shaggin his friend which was what the whole night was all about. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Why would you think it matters? I was just pointing out the ridiculous.

Oh I didn't really think it mattered - its was just a convenient mechanism for me to point out the pathetic. :D

• Advertisement

I find it strange that he goes into great detail about the party and eating sausages with his friend but cannot seem remember shaggin his friend which was what the whole night was all about. :rolleyes:

And I repeat, who is to say she is not reading this right now
    if she exists

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

dezzyd wrote: »
    And I repeat, who is to say she is not reading this right now
    if she exists
    The wonderful thing about imaginary folk is that they are very forgiving (and durty).

Sardonicat wrote: »
    The wonderful thing about imaginary folk is that they are very forgiving (and durty).

:pac: my imaginary people are very dirty. But they do like their rashers and sausages. B'stards, there is a recession at the moment ya know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

dezzyd wrote: »
    :pac: my imaginary people are very dirty. But they do like their rashers and sausages. B'stards, there is a recession at the moment ya know!
    I am your imaginary person Dezzyd ;). You are the only person who can see this post.

Now, where's me sausage?

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I am your imaginary person Dezzyd ;). You are the only person who can see this post.

Now, where's me sausage?

My imagination has gone into overdrive, kinda like OP realy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

This is hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Jazzy wrote: »
    is he the guy that wants the whole world to know hes a virgin?
    No, he's not.

This post was brought to you by Tom the Virgin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

Jesus give the OP a break. There's almost a collective sigh of relief in this thread that there are other people besides themselves who aren't getting any.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

I know I'm new on this but the thread is useless, just close it. He's just trying to be Feeky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I know I'm new on this but the thread is useless, just close it. He's just trying to be Feeky
    Feeky's overrated tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

What OP should have done was Ride her then tell her to "Get your stuff and get out!" so she gets no mixed signals that you wanted anything other than the ride.

Then lie there in the nip on on your bed with hands behind your head and a smug grin on your face as she puts her clothes back on completely humiliated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Dr. Zeus

johnn wrote: »
    What OP should have done was Ride her then tell her to "Get your stuff and get out!" so she gets no mixed signals that you wanted anything other than the ride.

Then lie there in the nip on on your bed with hands behind your head and a smug grin on your face as she puts her clothes back on completely humiliated

Wow you're such a ledge I so want to be in your gang. Humiliating others is such fun.

Seriously get over yourself dude. That bitterness will eat you all up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Fittle wrote: »
    She deserves better:rolleyes:

How do you know?

You've probably never met her; she could be a total spa or cockmonster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Dr. Zeus wrote: »
    Wow you're such a ledge I so want to be in your gang. Humiliating others is such fun.

Seriously get over yourself dude. That bitterness will eat you all up.

There are currently no vacancies in my gang, i've actually too many mates, i can see why you think i'm a ledge though man, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

OP don't forget to bring your wellies because your going to be need deep in clunge!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Basically if your ride her after she said she loves you and you dont reciprocate then you're a scumbag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

brummytom wrote: »
    Feeky's overrated tbh

Take it back!!!

NOW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

just lob it in boss

and none of that fancy stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 48 kilkenny_kid

Why didn't you jizz her arse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

I have no idea what you're amazing at Amazo; but, I'll profer a bright shiny shilling that it has nothing to do with what goes on in the hearts of men or women.

Can I really have a shilling if I show you I do know what goes on in the hearts of men or women? What test do you have in mind?

Anyhow, it's just sex, between adults.

She's an adult, she doesn't need to be protected from herself, if she wants to have sex with the OP then who are we to care? I've been in the situation and made too big a thing out of what was just sex. People need to stop seeing adult women as some sort of delicate flower that must be protected from the world.

From what I can see the OP has been honest with her and if she's still on for it then he should (and seemingly did) go for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

so OP, basically, you're saying she drugged the sausages then raped you?

riiiiiiiight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

kick her back door in.

Did someone do this to you, hence the username?:D

This thread still going?

OP should have been banned for lying in my opinion
    The entire thread is a fake and the OP admitted to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

This thread still going?

OP should have been banned for lying in my opinion
    The entire thread is a fake and the OP admitted to it

Well, actually the opening post is very much true. I did however lie about the whole sausage, condom and 'Where is the love' thing because I thought it was funny. It was childish. I apologise.

*If I'm banned I'm coming to your house, yo. (makes gun gesture)

* = Another joke. Please don't ban me. :(

You're a poor imitation of Feeky Magee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

You're a poor imitation of Feeky Magee

Never heard of him but he must rule. Y'know because he's like me. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

OP should be banned.

Advertisement