Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

purchase American phone

Options
  • 02-10-2010 7:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

The n900 is 500 euro on 02 prepay
    The n900 is 420 euro on amazon.co.uk
    The n900 is 290 euro on amazon.com

The phones off amazon are unlocked and sim free.

If I purchase the n900 off amazon.com will it work here in Ireland?

If not If i purchased the n900 off amazon.co.uk will it work here in Ireland?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

They will work here yes, but neither will ship to ROI. I would perhaps wait a little bit, maybe get one from adverts.ie second hand and save yourself some cash. Some users may be changing for the N8

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

unreal that they wont ship here, wish I knew some one in the states. Price range difference is ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Bugzy

and your surprised? :)

I am a bit yea, dont understand how they get away with these prices in europe . Amazon.co.uk Will ship to Ireland, but for the sake of 80 euro I think I will buy the phone off 02 in case anything goes wrong with it and be easier to bring back to shop.

areyawell wrote: »
    Amazon.co.uk Will ship to Ireland

They ship most things, but not phones and tv last time i checked

• Advertisement

yea they will ship the phone if i want it, just double tested to pay with a 3v card with like a euro left on it and when I click dispatch to this address it lets you, unlike amazon.com if i click dispatch to this address it wont let me

areyawell wrote: »
    yea they will ship the phone if i want it, just double tested to pay with a 3v card with like a euro left on it and when I click dispatch to this address it lets you, unlike amazon.com if i click dispatch to this address it wont let me

Its from a different seller than, and not amazon itself. Under the price, it should say sold and dispatched by: xxxxxxx

Advertisement