Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DID Discount code

Options
  • 02-10-2010 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,660 ✭✭✭✭

There was a DID discount code on the bargain alerts last saturday, when i went back the next day it had been deleted. anyone know it or got another at all. interested in something on the site

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

Hope I'm not breaking any rules here but I posted the original thread and here are the details:

Discount code: "subsemail25v" for €25 off €125 or more online order before 31st Oct

Update: oh - the thread is still there but it looks like the voucher code has prematurely expired.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056042470

• Registered Users Posts: 20,660 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

i must be blind, i went through pages to find that and still couldnt find thanks anyway. the thing i wanted went up in price by 40 euro though so i wouldve been better buying it then and there. tried it on something else and definitely expired, mustve been 31 september.

Advertisement