Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a logo for our website !! Any offers?

Options
  • 02-10-2010 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi... My name is Val and i'm the founder of Parents Separated. We have a website... but we urgently need a logo.

I'm also wanting to make up posters to locate around obvious establishments... But it would make sense to have my logo b4 dishing them out !!

This is a non profit organisation in it's early stages, so at present i'm fully financing it.

Some one out there in the know PLEASE help me out....... It could make excellent Portfolio... as i know this network will be HUGE one day!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

5omtTrIt.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ValPS

NUXX, Ta for the pic... but i have already the image decided upon... I just need... someone compus mentus.. to do it for me !!! I don't even posses Powerpoint!!

But thanks anyway... Good try !!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

This forum is mostly for computer graphics, as in graphics hardware and games.

For logo design you'll want to try the Digital Art and Design forum.

They don't always like being asked for freebies tho so don't try and tell them it'll be good for their portfolio!

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭MichealKenny

ps.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement