Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adobe Reader Error

• 02-10-2010 10:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭

Quick question folks,and the problem is probably me,,,when i open my Adobe Reader programme im getting this message :invalid plugin detected Adobe Reader will quit: can anyone tell me what to do as im not to computer savvy,,i tried downloading it again but am getting the same message,,,anyone any help please,,,im on WINDOWS 7,,,,if that makes any diiffer,,,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

You should uninstall Adobe Reader first then try installing you freshly downloaded copy. However, I would really recommend that you leave Adobe Reader uninstalled and try something like Foxit Reader instead. It'll do everything Adobe Reader does but with less bloat and will start faster. I've used it for years and have never had a problem with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

What version of Adobe Reader are you running?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

Adyx wrote: »
    You should uninstall Adobe Reader first then try installing you freshly downloaded copy. However, I would really recommend that you leave Adobe Reader uninstalled and try something like Foxit Reader instead. It'll do everything Adobe Reader does but with less bloat and will start faster. I've used it for years and have never had a problem with it.

Thanks ill do that...

Advertisement