Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please help !how to get to ucc ?

Options
  • 02-10-2010 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

hey guys,
    planning on going to UCC open day next saterday ( 9/10/10) and was just wondering how to get to ucc ?im not from cork and havent a clue where in cork it is -can someone please help ? i booked a train ticket from portlaoise to cork and i dont know where to go from here ? is the college within walking distance or do i have to get a bus ? kinda freaked out because im planning on going down by myself :eek: and iknow im going to get lost . any advice would be appriated .thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Amazingly, all this info is on their website, which would have taken you all of 5 seconds to find.

http://www.ucc.ie/en/build/commuting/HowtogettoCorkandUCC/

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭fairyribbon

thank you :D for some reason i couldnt find it when i went on their website:rolleyes: . but thank you so much .

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

If you are taking the train, you can get the number five bus all the way to UCC, you get it at the main entrance to the train station, every 20/25 minutes on a Saturday, timetable on the Bus Eireann website is wrong at the moment!!! think there are more buses on the Saturday that it says on there!

What courses are you thinking of doing??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

thank you :D for some reason i couldnt find it when i went on their website:rolleyes: . but thank you so much .

I wouldn't worry, that website is awful.

If you are taking the train, you can get the number five bus all the way to UCC, you get it at the main entrance to the train station, every 20/25 minutes on a Saturday, timetable on the Bus Eireann website is wrong at the moment!!! think there are more buses on the Saturday that it says on there!

What courses are you thinking of doing??

thats sounds great thanks very much :D . im planning on getting some info on food science courses .

• Advertisement

I wouldn't worry, that website is awful.
    thought it was just me ! doesn't really give much info on any courses either :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

thought it was just me ! doesn't really give much info on any courses either :rolleyes:

qualifax.ie is the place to go about that! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

Practise.

Advertisement