Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medicine after a year of science?

Options
  • 02-10-2010 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I'm currently in 1st year of Undenominated Science in NUIG but am thinking of switching to medicine next year. I'm hoping to repeat the HPAT as that's where I fell down with points. I was wondering if doing one year of science and then switching to medicine counts as dropping out of a degree. Will that mean that I have to pay the full fees for a new degree as normally happens when someone drops out of a degree?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

I'm pretty sure you will need to pay for your first year fees if you go this route. IF you've just started 1st year a couple of weeks ago I think you can leave now, inform your co co and then it should not affect you next year - but don't quote me on that, check with them
    first.

Advertisement