Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11: Eleven Achievements in one Handy Video!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭IrishWelshCelt

cmon guys! surely someone must have an opinion good or bad just give me one!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Give it time - not everyone is on last thing at night / first thing in morning.

For the five goals & saves - edit it so that it is just the five goals -> make videos short & snappy

Audio is a bit iffy at times - especially the music during the simulated season (also increases a fair bit in volume).

For some achievements, especially the simulated season when it takes a while maybe use the "here's one I prepared earlier" where you show the initial...and then the last bit.

Would avoid using swear words, etc. myself...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Would avoid using swear words, etc. myself...

Would definitely agree with this. I'm not very sensitive to swear words but it makes it seem less appealing to watch. I especially disliked the use of the word retard on the few occasions you used it.

Appreciate the video though. Mustve taken you a while to make.

peejay1986 wrote: »
    Would definitely agree with this. I'm not very sensitive to swear words but it makes it seem less appealing to watch. I especially disliked the use of the word retard on the few occasions you used it.

Appreciate the video though. Mustve taken you a while to make.
    thanks for the feedback. as regards swearing i try to cut it out but its part of my vocabulary and i dont mean and offence by it.
    oh and yes it did take me quite a while, but im trying to grow my channel and i figured it was the best way to get subs

ive just had a message from fifagaminghd (a youtuber with 5k subs) and he's going to upload it to his channel!

• Advertisement

this video got such a brilliant response i'll be posting a second one!

Advertisement