Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malevolent Creation Invidious Dominion

Options
  • 03-10-2010 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

Im a big fan of this band, espically their second and third albums, Retribution and Stillborn.

There new album has been out now for a while now and ive only just got around to listening to it, best song on the album for me is Antagonized....

overall its a fairly good album well produced but with nothing new and there isnt any song that really jumps out and graps me by the throat :pac: but for a Death Metal band who dont have a huge following or massive amounts of cash to help with production and so on, I have to say they are truly one of the best death metal bands of all time. Thumbs Up to Malovent Creation!

2i7by4k.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭AaronEnnis

The first two albums are stone cold classics. Theyve had a few stinkers along the way, but 'The Will to Kill' was pretty cool as well.... nothing really stands out about this new one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Malevolent Creation are a great band, loved their stuff, will definitely check this out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Black Magician

AaronEnnis wrote: »
    The first two albums are stone cold classics. Theyve had a few stinkers along the way, but 'The Will to Kill' was pretty cool as well.... nothing really stands out about this new one though.

your one and only post and what post!

Advertisement