Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend highlights shows for Serie A and La Liga

• 03-10-2010 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but could someone Recommend weekly highlights shows for Serie A and La Liga?

I currently watch the ESPN show for Bundesliga (perfect example of what highlights show should be), MOTD for Prem (ok I suppose) and for La Liga I watch Revista De La Liga (which I think is rubbish tbh). I don't know any shows for Serie A but would like to have one.

So does anyone here recommend me ones for Spain and Italy? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Youtube for Serie A.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

Revisita is decent imo; Skys coverage of La Liga is alright - always show four matches over the weekend.

MotD is absolutely ****e. Lineker and Hansen especially; both have their own ****e agenda's. Absolutely dispise Hansen.

Considering getting ESPN; used to love watching Bundesliga and Ligue 1 on Setanta...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

cson wrote: »
    Revisita is decent imo; Skys coverage of La Liga is alright - always show four matches over the weekend.

MotD is absolutely ****e. Lineker and Hansen especially; both have their own ****e agenda's. Absolutely dispise Hansen.

Considering getting ESPN; used to love watching Bundesliga and Ligue 1 on Setanta...

RE Motd, I just ff thru the analysis to leave the games, so what's left is decent. That's the problem with Revisitia ..... there's very little actually game footage left when you remove 1/2 the show for Real/Barca + two men "down the pub" barely speaking English and of course that annoying Guapa crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

There is a Serie A highlights show on ESPN. From their website it says "ESPN will broadcast ESPN Kicks - Serie A, showing the goals from the weekend, and, a weekly preview show, Total Italian Football."

I've not watched either but if you like their Bundesliga show, then that might work.

BTW, what is it that you like about the Bundesliga highlights on ESPN? I've never watched it so I'm genuinely interested to find out if it is worth a watch?

I like Revisita.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

BTW, what is it that you like about the Bundesliga highlights on ESPN? I've never watched it so I'm genuinely interested to find out if it is worth a watch?
    Quite simply it's a 1 hour show divided equally among all the weeks games. There's no analysis/interivews and no time bias towards the likes of Bayern etc. Basically 100% football with every team getting a more-or-less equal amount of screentime.

Advertisement