Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Panasonic G20B - Recording to VCR in standby mode?

• 03-10-2010 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭

Quick question:

Can the G20B with free sat record to a scart connected VCR when it is in standby power mode?

Yesterday I set up the VCR quicklink and connected to AV1.
    I can record to the VCR(Sony) with the TV on and also can get the vcr to record using the panasonic direct record feature on the Pana control.

However when I set a program to record and set the tv to standby, no picture records on the vcr. The quicklink seems to be set-up correctly as it cranks up the VCR to record and it records. There appears to be no picture signal in standby through to Av1.

Seems odd that it will record when you have the tv on but not when it is on standby. Does it only work in standby for a USB HDD?

Any thoughts or solutions would be appreciated. Don't want to have to buy a HDD, but don't want to leave the tv on either to record!

Advertisement