Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HTC DesireZ/G2 - when will it be in stores?

• 03-10-2010 1:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,308 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Anyone know the store date (and maybe price) for the HTC DesireZ/G2 in the US and/or Europe?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

I believe October 15th in Meteor stores for the HD (after speaking to them today). I will believe it when I see it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I believe October 15th in Meteor stores for the HD (after speaking to them today). I will believe it when I see it
    Makes Sense (Pun not intended ;)) I suppose. The Hero was released approximately 13 months from that date and the Desire exactly 6 months from date. I'm gonna hazard a guess and say the successor to these next two phones will be getting a release sometime April/May 2011.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭flanzer

Wonder does this mean eMobile will be stocking it too? I've a work sim and eMobile is the cheapest option with a 12 month contract to buy a Desire

Advertisement