Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pyjama girls

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

madmac187 wrote: »
    Thats too funny to be real, is it?

Sure is .. :)

http://entertainment.ie/movie_review/Pyjama-Girls/7186.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭mrblondecutsear

madmac187 wrote: »
    Thats too funny to be real, is it?

The trailer mostly consists of a teenage girl talking about how her mother tried to slice her with a can and how if it wasn't for her best friend she'd probably be strung out on drugs. Other than them arguing over the lighter and them wearing pyjamas I wouldn't exactly say it's funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

kiad wrote: »
    I saw a woman in a supermarket wearing pajamas once. It made me really angry. I beat her with a frozen chicken until the police arrived.
    kowloon wrote: »
    Sometimes I leave the top button of my shirt open if I'm going to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Otherwise it's full formal attire at all times.
    LOL :D

Meh, other than appearing in people's field of vision, they don't affect them in the slightest - and it's always possible to look away.

I dunno... getting bothered by people doing stuff that doesn't affect you remotely - is it worth it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

Cianos wrote: »
    And what are you contributing to society by making very particular presumptions about other people and their worth, based only on how they choose to dress?

Well I'm not tarring everyone with the same brush so to speak, but i'm sure the majority of people who wear pyjamas when going about their day to day business are more than likely, feckless wasters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 saltcoats

was in Dunnes in childers rd limerick on sunday and there was a good looking woman of about 30/35 shopping with a pair of leopard print jammies on around about 11am i saw a few women looking at her and shaking their heads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

I think i will become the first pyjama man. Must make sure they are ones without the opening at the front. Could get drafty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

robbie_998 wrote: »
    do you wear pajama's when you go there ?
    No, they're banned. Pay attention.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

middle class d1ckheads are worse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Jazzy wrote: »
    middle class d1ckheads are worse

They'd wear pyjamas ironically.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Saw one last week when i was doing the lotto

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

STIG83 wrote: »
    Saw one last week when i was doing the lotto

She's probally the one who won.

You'll see her in gold pjs next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

I was visiting my cousin in Limerick a couple of weeks ago. He had to go to the Doctors and I offered to go with him.

Appearently the Doctor is easy for getting D10's, etc. When I got there there was about 12 other people, 6 were women in Pyjamas, Jesus like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Nighty Nighty.
    Full Irish Please
    in the morning
    Will leave the fee
    with the chef.
    Where's me keys?

Advertisement