Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

three.ie stores?

Options
  • 03-10-2010 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭

Do 3 have any actual stores located in ireland? Their store locator on their site is empty, and I have to get a new simcard and talk to them about the new phone I bought... Does anyone know if they have a store in Newbridge or in the Kildare region??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

You didn't try very hard. Select your county in the drop down box under the map.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

http://www.three.ie/store/index.htm The box is empty for me... And Im not looking for a top-up locator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Walkman wrote: »
    You didn't try very hard. Select your county in the drop down box under the map.

The screen was blank for me as well in firefox.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

It's an issue with your browser so. Full map shows all 3 Stores and CPW. County dropdown shows locations with list of addresses for 3 stockists in that county. OP there is a CPW in Newbridge that can give you a replacement sim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

same here, works in ie6 but not in ff 3.6.

• Advertisement
Advertisement