Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ring of Truth 4/5...

• 03-10-2010 4:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

one for the old skool guys...

anyone have results or better still dvd of these events?

im specifically looking for some mention of arni isaksson beating greg loughran as that fight is missing from his sherdog record.

all i could find online was this...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054926265

which in post 5 says
    Greg loughran will take on John walsh in the clash for the lightweight title,Greg is coming of a loss to to arni isaksson in a very close fight at welterweight

that might convince sherdog to add it but any other evidence would be very helpful

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Are you guys holding anymore Ring of Truth events? Its been awhile since there was one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

Did you get this? I think I might have the programme:rolleyes: This was a controversal split decision wasnt it????

Urs
    x

p.s. And take the comment back for old skool guys:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

no john done with promoting...done a bunch of events for a very specific reason...goal achieved :)

sorry urs, meant to say ol skool men....i hope you're typing from the kitchen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

no john done with promoting...done a bunch of events for a very specific reason...goal achieved :)

Thanks for the update.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

.......sorry urs, meant to say ol skool men....i hope you're typing from the kitchen!

Ouch that hurt:P:P:P I burnt my hand lifting one of the pots in the kitchen with a baby tied to my back lol :rolleyes:

Urs
    x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭kainer2

John you will need the full results of the show for Sherdog to add it to the database

Ian

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

If I swear on a bible that I saw that fight will they accept it?

Advertisement