Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Place For Mattress

Options
  • 03-10-2010 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Where would be the best place to get a new good quality mattress. Or indeed a spotless second hand one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dollybird2

adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Mr Keek

I recently got a great mattress in the N17 in Miltown, they have a place on the Headford Rd, by Terryland Dunnes too.

Parents also got a good one in Curleys Furniture out by Briarhill.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭hyperbaby

I bought one in lidl last week
    yeah i'm a tool.
    i might return, it's probably crap right??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Are you looking for the best place or the place where you can the cheapest mattress?

You could try Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Bought one recently here and they do very good deals. You would probably hvae to travel to there warehouse outside Longford but they do deliver to Galway.
    http://www.bigmickey.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

s_carnage wrote: »
    Bought one recently here and they do very good deals. You would probably hvae to travel to there warehouse outside Longford but they do deliver to Galway.
    http://www.bigmickey.ie/

When I saw the name on your link I thought you were taking the mickey yourself.

What a weird name for a furniture retailer. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

Best place for a mattress? On a bed...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PersonMan 667

I recently bought one from mattressman.co.uk. Very pleased with it and they also have free shipping to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Lapin wrote: »
    When I saw the name on your link I thought you were taking the mickey yourself.

What a weird name for a furniture retailer. :cool:

I know I thought the same when I saw it for the first time too. There was a thread on the place somewhere on boards (think bargain alerts) and that's where I found out about the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

lo2.jpg

Couldn't help finding this a little funny. They really do need to the "Stylish Interiors" sign considering the state of the exterior.

OP have you looked online? Some stores are selling branded beds and matresses online at very attractive prices these days. Try www.beds.ie and search in the bargain alerts request forum for matresses and you should find some recommendations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭lion_bar

Try Core in briar hill. natural and made in Galway. www.corehomestore.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

www.mattressnextday.co.uk

They deliver free to here and their prices are excellent. Good service also.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭hyperbaby

What makes a good mattress?
    Firmness, material and umm what else?

For example, if you buy a mattress online what should you look out for in the description?

Advertisement